Probably for the time in Nepali banking sector, Nabil Bank introduces the ‘Forgot Password’ option in a mobile banking app. Appreciate this initiation. Hope other banks too will roll out this service soon. Today we will show some overview steps on How To Reset Your Password of Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking App. They are shown below.
Steps on “How To Reset Your Password of Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking App” are as follows:
- You must get the service of Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking from your bank. For this, you will have to pay some yearly charges. And, you will get login credentials for your Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking. Hence, for that, you will need an app. If you are an Android user, please download it from the Google Playstore. And, if you are an iOS user, please download Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking App from Appstore.
- If you have done these already, then let’s go to the reset procedures. For this, first of all you need to open the Nabil SmartBank App. Search for this app and tap to open.
- After you tap on the app, you will see Nabil SmartBank App’s Homepage like this. There you can see “Forgot Password” option below, tap on it.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number, Account Number, and Date of Birth to proceed.
- Scroll down little and tap on next to proceed.
After a few confirmation steps, you will be able to reset your Nabil SmartBank Mobile Banking Login Password. If you face any other difficulties, you may comment down below. Or, you can get help from “Contact Us” of Nabil Bank Help Center.